In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35
Spread the gospel to the community by practically expressing God’s unconditional love to the vulnerable in our society
What we are about
- We support the mission of the church by making a positive difference in the world around us as an expression and sign of God’s unconditional love.
- We are committed to following the teachings and examples of Jesus Christ in his identification with those who are poor, vulnerable or forgotten in our community. Providing clothing, food, shelter, encouragement and love to the needy in our community
We are reaching out to the needy in the community through our partnering with Bethany Christian Trust in four areas.
- Care Van
- Care Shelter
- Passing the Baton (Community Resettlement)
- Annual Carol Night
Why you should join us
- Do you enjoy putting a smile on people’s faces? Do you get fulfilment from making a positive difference?
- Do you want to express God’s love to the needy?
- Are you willing to sacrifice your time and resource caring for the needy in our society?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above….The Welfare team is the place for you.
For more information or to sign up to join please contact us